Don't you just love Flip Flops???? This afghan is a great way to use up little balls of yarn left over from other projects. Each Flip Flop square is made individually, then joined together. It is such a colorful, fun afghan that will look pretty on a covered porch or even thrown over a sofa for Summer time.
If you have someone that you know who loves Flip Flops, this would be a wonderful present for them. Pattern pack also includes instructions for a Flip Flop pillow. Both pillow and afghan are made from worsted weight yarn.
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Afghan: Approx 43” x 53”
Pillow: Approx 10” h x 9” w x 3 ½” d
MATERIALS: Red Heart Super Saver, Red Heart Kids and Caron One Pound were used for the models.
· 18 oz/900 yds/522 g Buff #334 (Buf)
· 5 ½ oz/275 yds/160 g Lime #2653 (Lim)
· 5 ½ oz/275 yds/160 g Turqua #512 (Tur)
· 5 ½ oz/275 yds/160 g Orange #590 (O)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Delft Blue #885 (DB)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Bright Yellow #324 (BY)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Paddy Green #368 (PG)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Hot Red #390 (HR)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Lavender #358 (Lav)
· 4 oz/200 yds/116 g Turqua #512 (Tur)
· Small amount of Bright Yellow #324 (BY)
· Fiberfill stuffing
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Yarn needle
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.