Everyone is looking for Tom!!! This is one crafty turkey that is going to greet your guests for Thanksgiving dinner. He's grabbed the chefs hat and decided he wants to decorate your front door!! He's holding a turkey baster, a spatula and a wooden spoon and pretty much halted the cooking in the kitchen. Looks like he's decided that ham is going to be for dinner this year!!!
He's made from worsted weight yarn and his tail feathers would be a fun way to use up some of those little balls of yarn leftover from other projects.
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx 17” x 17”
MATERIALS: Red Heart Super Saver and Bernat Super Value were used for the model.
· 4 oz/200 yds/116 g Soft Rust #53520 (SR)
· 1 ½ oz/75 yds/44 g White (W)
· Small amounts of Carrot #256 (Car), Lavender #358 (Lav), Gold #321 (Gld), Cherry Red #319 (ChR), Pumpkin #254 (Pum), Paddy Green #368 (PG) and Warm Brown #336 (WB)
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Size K/10-1/2/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain guage
· Fiberfill stuffing
· Yarn needle
· 2 – 10mm Eyes
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.