This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
Bernadette has abit of a worried look on her face!!! Since Spring has arrived, she has to get her garden planted and STILL take care of her triplets!!! Her arms are full of flowers to plant, gardening tools and her babies.
She will work up quickly using a K hook and 2 strands of yarn. She'll be more than happy to multi task and take care of all of her chores and still greet your visitors at the front door. She would even be pretty as a wall hanging on a covered porch.
Approx 15” x 15”
MATERIALS: Caron One Pound and Red Heart Super Saver were used for the model.
· 12 oz/600 yds/348 g Aran #313 (A)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Orchid #530 (O)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Pale Yellow #322 (Y)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Soft Pink #513 (P)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Light Gray #341 (Gr)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Paddy Green #368 (G)
· Small amount of Café #360 (C) and Black
· 4 Gray pipe cleaners
· 2 Black Buttons – size 9/16”
· Fiberfill stuffing
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Size K/10.5/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· 3/8” wooden dowel cut to 15 ½” length, notched on both ends
· Clear Nylon Thread
· Yarn needle