Santa can hang on a door or a wall and greet all of your holiday visitors!!! He is holding Christmas trees and a little reindeer. You can make several reindeer for craft fairs or for all the little ones on your list. Santa is made with 2 strands of yarn and works up very quickly!!
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx 17” x 18”
MATERIALS: Caron One Pound, Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver were used for the model.
· 5 oz/250 yds/145 g Scarlet #516 (S)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Peach #9418 (P)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g White (W)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Café #360 (C)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Paddy Green #368 (G)
· Small amounts of Blue (B), Black (Blk), and Gold #321 (Gld)
· 1 pr of Wire Glasses – size 3 ¼”
· Fiberfill stuffing
· Yarn needle
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Size K/10.5/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· 3/8” wooden dowel cut to 15 ½” length, notched on both ends
· Clear Nylon Thread
· Small piece each of Black and White felt
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.