This happy fella has his arms full with the harvest. He is holding sunflowers, ears of corn and a pumpkin. The scarecrow is made with 2 strands of yarn and works up quickly. Make one for each door and your guests will walk into your home with a big smile on their face. He is sure to bring joy to anyone who sees him!!! He would also be a great item for the Fall craft fairs.
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx 16” x 19”
MATERIALS: Caron One Pound and Red Heart Super Saver were used in the model.
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Azure #523 (Az)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Café #360 (C)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Aran #313 (A)
· 1 oz/50 yds/29 g Bright Yellow #324 (Y)
· Small amounts of Orange #590 (O), Coffee #365 (Cof), Paddy Green #368 (Pg), Gold #321 (G), Carrot #256 (Car), White (W) and Black.
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Size K/10.5/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· 2 ¾” Black Buttons
· Yarn needle
· 3/8” Wooden Dowel cut to 16” and 8” lengths, notched on both ends.
· Clear nylon thread
· Fiberfill stuffing
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.