The rodeo is coming to town this weekend and Bo Diddley is ready for it!!! He won first place last year and he wants to hold the title again this year. He's been to town and had new horse shoes put on his feet, wrapped a new bandana around his neck and put his best cowboy hat on.
He's made from worsted weight yarn and is sure to make any horse lover smile!!!
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx 12-13” tall
MATERIALS: Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight was used for the model.
· 5 oz/250 yds/145 g Warm Brown #336 (WB)
· 2 ½ oz/125 yds/73 g Black (Blk)
· 1 oz/50 yds/29 g Hot Red #390 (HR)
· Small amounts of Aran #313 (A) and Light Grey #341 (LG)
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Fiberfill stuffing
· Yarn needle