This beautiful afghan will welcome Spring and Easter into your home for many years to come. Diamond shaped squares are made individually, then sewn together. The flowers and bunnies are made separately, then sewn to the diamond shapes.
This is a great project to take on a trip since everything is made separately.
It's made from worsted weight yarn and is a gorgeous afghan to add to your collection!!
This pattern is a PDF Digital Download. You will receive a code on your receipt and be able to print it out on your printer.
Approx 53” x 53”
Approx 13” w x 15” h
MATERIALS: Red Heart Super Saver and Caron One Pound were used for the model.
· 32 oz/1600 yds/928 g White (W)
· 31 oz/1550 yds/899 g Frosty Green #661 (FG)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Baby Pink #724 (Pk)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Pale Yellow #322 (Yel)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Lilac #577 (Lil)
· Small amount of Black (Blk)
· 8 oz/400 yds/232 g Frosty Green #661 (FG)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g White (W)
· Small amounts of Baby Pink #724 (Pk), Pale Yellow #322 (Yel), Lilac #577 (Lil) and Black (Blk)
· Fiberfill stuffing
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Yarn needle