This pattern pack is filled with instructions for cotton dishcloths for several holidays. It includes instructions for 6 designs: Heart, Four Leaf Clover, Bunny, Ghost, Turkey and Christmas Tree. Each design is shown in three colors and are made with 100% cotton yarn. Why not make washing dishes a little more fun for everyone on your list this year!!! These will make wonderful gifts for caregivers, teachers or just make a few extra to have for those last minute gifts. The shapes are sure to delight everyone that receives a set. This is a great pattern to take along on a trip. You can make 2 complete dishcloths from each 2.5 oz ball.
Sizes range approx from 7-9".
This pattern will be mailed out by First Class Mail.
Approx 7 ¼” x 7”
Four Leaf Clover:
Approx 8” Round
Approx 7 ½” x 8”
Approx 7 ¾” x 9 ¼”
Approx 7” x 6 ¾”
Approx 7” x 7 ½”
MATERIALS: Peaches and Crème 100% worsted weight cotton yarn was used for the models. Each 2.5 oz ball will make 2 dishcloths.
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Red #95, Pastel Pink #45, and White
For Four Leaf Clover:
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Apple Green #51, Christmas Green #65 and White
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Chocolate #121, Camel #89 and White
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Sunburst #11, Black and White
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Sunburst #11, Red #95 and Chocolate #121
For Christmas Tree:
· One 2.5 oz Ball each of Red #95, Christmas Green #65 and White
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Yarn needle