Here we go again!!! Halloween is getting close and another group of trick or treaters are meeting in the barn. One little boy is dressed up as a ghost. He's got his sneakers on in case he needs to make a quick get away. (Even though he's a ghost, he's still a scared of things!!!) There's a purple and orange bat (you HAVE seen one of those, haven't you???) and a vampire that has his cape wrapped around him and is ready to venture out to collect some candy.
They are all made from worsted weight yarn.
This pattern is a PDF Digital Download. You will receive a code on your receipt and be able to print it out on your printer.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Bat: Approx 10” tall
Vampire: Approx 11” tall (when sitting)
Ghost: Approx 9 ½” tall (when sitting)
MATERIALS: Red Heart Super Saver, Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value were used for the models.
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Lavender #358 (Lav)
· ½ oz/25 yds/15 g Orange #590 (O)
· Small amount of Back (Blk)
· 3 ½ oz/175 yds/102 g Black (Blk)
· 2 ½ oz/125 yds/73 g Hot Red #390 (HR)
· 1 ½ oz/75 yds/44 g White (W)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g White (W)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Royal #385 (Roy)
· 1 ½ oz/75 yds/44 g Hot Red #390 (HR)
· Small amounts of Peach #9418 (Pch) and Black (Blk)
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Fiberfill stuffing
· Yarn needle
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.