Have Wilda The Witch greet your little trick or treaters this Halloween!!!! She is made from 2 strands of worsted weight yarn and works up quickly!!! Her knobbly hands are holding a cauldron filled with candy corn, a black cat and her broom. Wilda even has a wart on the end of her nose!!!
This pattern is a PDF Digital Download. You will receive a code on your receipt and be able to print it out on your printer.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx 16” x 26”
MATERIALS: Caron One Pound, Red Heart Kids and Red Heart Super Saver were used for the model.
· 7 oz/350 yds/203 g Black (Blk)
· 5 oz/250 yds/145 g Lime #2652 (Lim)
· 3 oz/150 yds/87 g Lavender #358 (Lav)
· 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Linen #330 (Lin)
· 1 oz/50 yds/29 g Orange #590 (O)
· 1 oz/50 yds/29 g Bright Yellow #324 (Y)
· Small amount of White (W), Café #360 (C) and Grey Heather (GH)
· Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· Size K/10.5/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
· 1 set of 18mm green Cat Eyes
· Yarn needle
· 3/8” Wooden Dowel cut to 16” long; notched on both ends
· Clear nylon thread
· Fiberfill stuffing
This crochet pattern pack includes instructions for Santa & Mrs. Claus. They are made from worsted weight yarn and stand approximately 19" tall.
Crochet pattern for Ella & Eddie The Elephants
Crochet Pattern for Slippers in 6 sizes for Kids, Women & Men
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for cookies, little hearts and a chocolate kiss.
Valentines Day crochet pattern pack includes instructions for three animals and hearts.